This Month, another blog I read, Family Balance Sheet, is doing a challenge to find $500 around your house/in your budget. I think I'm going to try it too. What can it hurt? I can always use the extra money. =)
What will I spend it on? Hmmm, I'll have to think on that one.
Here are the things I am going to start with:
- Take back all of the bottles & cans for the refund
- Use more coupons at the grocery store
- Simply NOT spend part of my budget in one category (or another, or some of a few...)
- Fill out as many rebates as I have laying around
- Submit a Lawnmower Class Action Settlement Claim
Hopefully I can come up with more ideas!